Who Are We:
The mission is to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com Developer experience
- Salesforce Certifications (admin/ developer certification strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of consuming APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with SFDX, Git source control, CI, CD is a plus
What You Need To Know:
- Salesforce Developer who will help in development of our Salesforce solution
- Salesforce Developer will work closely with our Product Management and Core Engineering teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the solution stays in line with needs of the business as well as provide recommendations for continuous improvements and system efficiencies
- Salesforce Developer will be responsible for custom coding using Apex, LWC, data loads/integration, design roadmap, and managing the Salesforce SDLC
- Health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.