Who Are We:
A team believes that future is reshaped with technology. One of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally. They adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++, Rust, Go or Solidity.
- Hands-on experience with L2 platforms, such as Polygon ZKEvm, ZKSync Era, Linea, Taiko, Scroll, etc, or L1 platforms like Ethereum, Cosmos, EVM or Webassembly virtual machines.
- Familiarity with smart contract development tools and frameworks (e.g., Truffle, Remix, Web3.js).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to design and develop efficient blockchain solutions.
What You Need To Know:
- Blockchain Development: Design, develop, and deploy blockchain solutions, including smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Programming: Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in languages such as Solidity, Go, or Rust, C++ depending on the blockchain platform being used.
- Smart Contract Development: Create, test, and deploy smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, ensuring security and efficiency.
- Architecture Design: Collaborate with architects and software engineers to design scalable and secure blockchain architectures that meet business and technical requirements.
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.