Who Are We:
Client built their core values on themes that internally compel them to deliver their best to their partners, their customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where they learn from each other is core to client’s values. They welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. They are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or 10 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Expertise in development with languages commonly used in data processing, such as Spark, SQL, Python, or Java.
- Prior experience in designing, building, and managing robust, user-friendly data pipelines.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform, particularly serverless (Cloud Functions) and platforms (Dataflow, BigQuery, DataProc, DataForm).
- Deep understanding of various types of databases, both relational and NoSQL.
What You Need To Know:
- Work on different types of projects in various stages of development, including pre-sales/scoping, discovery, and architecting solutions
- Prototype Proof of Concepts for customer/team feedback
- Quality-Review solutions delivered by other engineers on the project
- Shepherd high-impact PRs and changes to the required environments to extract client feedback as early as possible
- Assist the Project Managers and Clients in making high-impact decisions to improve the quality/time-to-market of the delivery where relevant.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans,
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.