Who Are We:
The client is more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entrepreneurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- This position requires verification of US Citizenship.
- Demonstrated technical and project experience.
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Candidates must have at least an active Secret security clearance.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
- C/C++ development experience on large systems
What You Need To Know:
- Working with a team of scientists and engineers
- Independently solving problems in design and implementation of complex systems
- Independently conceiving system capabilities
- Designing and implementing software capabilities in C/C++
- Demonstrating capabilities to customers and effectively interfacing with customers
- Primary work location is Basking Ridge, NJ. Candidates may alternatively take an office in Red Bank, NJ or Silver Spring, MD.
- Very interesting work and a great variety of work.
- Job security
- Above average pay.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.