Who Are We:
The client is a startup with a simple mission: helping the elderly, our parents and grandparents - to continue living their lives at home and stay connected to their family and community. We monitor the home in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help.
Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics not previously available to health professionals.
We're a Series A company that has grown 300% in the past 6 months and has 4x our customer base. The company has raised $40M from top healthcare investors like OAK HC/FT, Deerfield Management, Lux Capital, Kaiser Permanente, Nationwide and others.
- Support the design of the platform architecture as well as individual components
- Design and develop key components of the platform
- Support and enhance unified development standards
- Review code to ensure quality, maintainability, reusability, and Secure Programming Practices
- Mentor junior engineers to develop good programming practices and a solid approach to technical problem solving
- Evaluate technologies and build vs. buy
What You Need To Know:
- Backend: Java with Dropwizard, Hibernate, Jetty, Jackson, GraphQL
- Infrastructure: ECS, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Cloudformation, SNS and more
- Dev tools: Github, CircleCI, Docker
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
-Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- $350 one-time reimbursement to set up your home office
- $50/month reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- $50/month gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc.
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.