Who Are We:
Would you like to be part of team that advances proprietary machine technology? Can you design, build, implement and support software applications for the electro optics manufacturing industry? You will be afforded the opportunity to create and maintain UI controls, machine software, programming software (CAD/CAM) and modeling software. Typically responsible for a combination of new dev, maintenance, and revising existing apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited university and 5+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrated versatility and high competency levels in creativity and technical comprehension.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
What You Need To Know:
- You must know C#, WPF with MVVM and C++/CLI. Design and develop C# .NET solution while adhering to software standards.
- You'll perform customer and in-house tech support .
- If you are a self starter looking for a new challenge this is it!
- You'll need to have a BS from an accredited university and 5+ years experience. Versatility and high competency levels in creativity and technical comprehension are definitely an asset!
Stable, growth-oriented organization.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.