Who Are We:
We foster that mutually beneficial relationship through proven expertise and modern technology. We combine the best techniques of fintech, ad tech, consumer and healthcare to help providers understand and engage patients more effectively.
• 2-4 years of Solution Engineering experience
• 2+ years of Python Scripting Language
• Familiarity with data structures, relational databases, cloud infrastructure
What You Need To Know:
• They will sit on the Implementation Team
• This is going to be a technical role, with minor client facing responsibilities
• They will work with the Solution Architects to discuss what is needed for each integration project and from there they will be responsible for creating the backend of the project
• An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
• A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
• The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
• Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
• Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
• Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.