Who Are We:
• The client is one of the largest providers of skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitative services in the nation.
• The staff at each of our client centers strives to provide care that encourages the health and happiness of their residents and patients.
• Long-term residents are welcomed into a center that embraces their needs and individuality. Short-term patients receive therapy focused on providing quality and nurturing care so they can return home.
• One to three (1-3) years experience in health care field, teaching, or training and development.
• May be filled by Registered Nurse or LPN
• Experience in a long term acute care facility or skilled nursing facility is strongly preferred
• CO RN or LPN license
What You Need To Know:
• Ensures facility is in compliance with regulatory requirements relating to staff credentialing and education.
• Provides services associated with ongoing professional development of staff at the facility.
• Conducts new employee orientation and coordinates competency completion.
• Ensures for or delivers annual mandatory and continuous education for staff using internal or external resources according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
• Teaches certain in-house courses, such as the NA training program, special care unit training, etc.
• Coordinates employee health program (immunizations, flu shots, physical exams, etc.)
• Monitors and ensures current licensure and certifications of facility staff.
• Maintains employee education, training and health files.
• May assist in the screening and hiring of nursing staff.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.