Who Are We:
Client provides software solutions to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. The company’s suite of simulation, validation, and drive log management software enables development teams to create thousands of scenarios in minutes, run simulations at scale, and verify and validate algorithms for production deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in a system engineering role responsible for owning system requirements, testing systems for verification, and designing system requirements for a system
- Expertise in mechanical, electrical, and software engineering
- Experience testing real-world systems with sensors and production-level hardware and compute
- Experience with requirements validation and verification for subsystems as well as integrated system level components
- Strong project management skills to make sure that the project deliverables are on track
What You Need To Know:
We are looking for a System Engineer with strong robotics and software expertise. This engineer will create and manage the system requirements for the software and hardware requirements. This engineer will play a critical role in shaping the technical direction of this new project with strategic importance.
- Employee 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Medical & Dental & Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.