Who Are We:
• The client is one of the largest providers of skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitative services in the nation.
• The staff at each of our client centers strives to provide care that encourages the health and happiness of their residents and patients.
• Long-term residents are welcomed into a center that embraces their needs and individuality. Short-term patients receive therapy focused on providing quality and nurturing care so they can return home.
• RN Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
• Valid State license.
• 2-3 years of long term care or Skilled nursing facility experience required
• One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
What You Need To Know:
• In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
• Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
• Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
• Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
• Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
• Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
• Provides health education to patients and their families.
• Participates in quality assurance activities.
• Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
• Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.