Who Are We:
The client is the largest and most experienced independent genetics services company in the United States. We offer a broad range of leading edge genetics advisory services to hospitals and health systems, health plans and life sciences companies. We are committed to delivering excellent service as evidenced by a Net Promoter Score north of 70 and an overall Customer Satisfaction Score of 98.5%. Our Life Sciences Business Unit has been experiencing extraordinary growth and we are adding a dynamic Vice President, Business Development, Life Sciences to our team. We also employ the largest full-time staff of independent objective genetics specialists in the nation. But that does not tell the whole story. Check us out at informeddna.com. We call our amazing team "Chromies." What does it take to be a Chromie? Respect for All, Being Wicked Smart, Accountability, Exceeding Expectations, Getting it Done Through Teamwork, Live Life in Balance, Know Your Truth North, and Giving Back.
● BS or BA degree in Business
● Minimum of ten (10) years sales experience in healthcare, preferably in pharmaceutical
or biotech industries with experience selling directly to CROs and research institutions
● Must be able to demonstrate sales success and performance.
● Someone who has worked in Biotech or Contract Research Orgs or selling to them
● History of exceeding quota, with demonstrated tenacity and drive to achieve goals
● Experience in client and partner-facing business development role with strong
analytical, financial, and business acumen
● Ability to grasp complex ideas and communicate them to a broad range of technical and nontechnical people in written and verbal form
● Life Sciences sales experience and a solid understanding of the life sciences industry with an emphasis on the clinical trials segment of the industry (CRO/sponsor); genetics/genomics experience a plus
● Entrepreneurial spirit with energy for working within high performance teams, working in a fast-paced, rapidly developing company that is deeply committed to integrity and exceeding client expectations
● Excellence with CRM such as HubSpot, as well as MS Office suite, Word, Excel and
● Travel expectations - 20%-30% as needed
What You Need To Know:
● The Vice President, Business Development, Life Sciences will be responsible for the sale and delivery of the Client's solutions for the life sciences industry.
● Achieve or exceed 100% of quota
● On-going pipeline development (3X annual quota)
● Execute on growth strategies to develop new business and expand business within
● Help prospects and partners understand and solve their genetics related business
challenges through the client's life sciences solutions
● Develop relevant expertise regarding the client's life sciences solutions and the
related industry to proficiently guide partners and prospects through our solution set
and the value it delivers
● Leverage consultative sales approach including savings/ROI analysis and gain trusted
advisor status to develop qualified leads and opportunities
● Earn client/partner respect and loyalty to motivate continued and additional business
with the account
● Lead meetings and drive communications during the sales cycle, and post-sales during
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Generous paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Comprehensive orientation
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.datarocrecruit.com/careers #Dataroc.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Dataroc Recruitment Firm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.